Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Amgen 'Tour Of California' with HERBALIFE 24

At the Amgen 'Tour Of California' on Sat. 5/21/11 with Herbalife 24! It's the new line of all natural top of the line sports endurance products for the 24 hour athlete.

It was really fun since I've never done anything like this before and it was great being at Mt. Baldy. It felt like I was back home in Lake Tahoe......ahhh the Mountains and the Mountain air. There's nothing like it, someone even had a fire going. I love the smell of wood burning in a fire place.

Super fun day and people really noticed the difference of how well Prolong worked for them while they were cycling.

I was chosen to be on the Beta Testing team for Herbalife 24 too, I feel so lucky! I can't tell you how much easier skating and working out are. I can go 2 hours longer with out feeling fatigued, I love the hydrate, and I'm toned in new places I've never been before. Great nutrition is so easy when it's done right and Herbalife for sure figured it out, I wish I found it 10 years ago but better late than never.