Saturday, August 7, 2010

The World is Bigger Than You Think


Natalie Clafton is a New Coach on my Team at 'ACTIVE NUTRITION!' She recently graduated from college and she loves running. I want to promote her blog so you can find out more about this healthy mid-western girl!

These days there are numerous topics that seem to fire me up. Maybe it is the recent end to my educational pursuit (for the moment) or the lack of an immediate full time job to fall into, but my head continues to spin from all the information it is fed daily.

Today, the source of my twitch- obesity. Let me state for the court, this is not the first time I've tried to calm the nerve. In the past few days I've had the pleasure to meet a group of people so passionate, so enthusiastic, so energetic, my eyes widen, ears perked and mind went into overdrive. We the people. We the people really do have the power to change. There are people out there who truly will not stand for the brainwashing from multiple industries to continue to expand our waistlines and rest our beating hearts. READ MORE>>>>